2 cups xGF self raising flour or wholemeal flour
1 tsp ground cinamon
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/2 tsp ground fresh ginger
- 1/2 tsp himalayan Salt
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 stick butter(for 250 gm butter)
- 2 Tbsp Coconut sugar
- 1 cup Pumpkin puree (pre-roasted and blended )
- 1/4 cup yogurt
- Eggs x 2
- Coriander pesto x 3 Tbsps (optional for savoury taste)
- Cinnamon, pepitas, peanuts for sprinkle
- Pre heat oven to 170 C. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, cinnamon, vanilla powder,fresh ginger, himalayan salt & pumpkin seeds.
In another bowl mix the wet ingredients with a hand mixer; melted butter, coconut sugar, pumpkin puree, yogurt, eggs and coriander pesto (optional but makes it extra tasty)
- Gradually add dry ingredients to wet ingredients until just combined, don't over mix it.
- Transfer batter to prepared pan and then sprinkle the peanuts and pepitas, sprinkle cinnamon on top to enhance the baking aroma.
- Bake until the toothpick inserted comes out clean, about 50 mintues
- Enjoy the warm bread with butter or with one of the salads as a complete meal.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.