Classic boiled Potatoes with Eggs & Broccolini
Potatoes 2-3 medium sized
- Red Capsicum x 1 medium sized
- Brocolini x (however much you enjoy)
- Organic Eggs x 1-2
- For the dressing:
- Melted cheese (scamorza,permesan or any cheese you prefer)
- Olive oil to drizzle
- Cracked black pepper
We start off with cutting potatoes in small cubes. In a shallow pan, boil the potatoes in salt water. Once the water evaporates and potatoes are boiled, place capsicum andsauté them together in olive oil.
Crack open the eggs and let them settle on top of potatoes. You can add some more olive oil and cover the lid. Let the eggs cook for few minutes.
Steam Brocolini and combine it with the main potatoto serve.
- While it's all hot, pour in the cheese and let it melt on it's own, finish off with milling some cracked black pepper.
- You can serve it in the same pan you cook or transfer into a serving dish, being mindful that the egg yolk does not break when you move.
Enjoy your heartyBreakfast
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.